Terms and Conditions
- Website usage
- What can you do with IOPS published content (data, text and multimedia products)?
- Linking to IOPS website(s)
- Preservation of immunities
- IOPS logo
IOPS encourages the use of its data, publications and multimedia products (sound, image, software, etc.) presented herein (collectively, the "Material"), for informational purposes only. All contents on this website are protected by copyright.
You can copy, download or print content for your own use, and you can also include excerpts from documents, databases and multimedia products in your own documents, presentations, blogs, websites and teaching materials, provided that suitable acknowledgment of IOPS as source and copyright owner is given. You should cite the Title of the material, © IOPS, publication year (if available) and page number or URL (uniform resource locator) as applicable.
All requests for commercial use and translation rights should be submitted to email@example.com.
Requests for permission to photocopy IOPS material should be made to the IOPS Secretariat, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, 2 rue André-Pascal, 75016 Paris, France, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to promote its work, and because Internet is about linking, IOPS encourages a user who maintains an external website to include hyperlinks to www.iopstoolkit.org on that external site without having to ask prior permission under the following conditions:
These hyperlinks must not:
- infringe IOPS`s rights, in particular relating to its logo, acronym and intellectual property rights;
- be used for the promotion of an Organisation or company, or of any commercial products or services.
As a consequence,
- links to the IOPS Toolkit website must appear clearly as such, i.e. with the complete and obvious IOPS URL;
- if you link to the IOPS Toolkit website, you must refrain from creating frames, or using other visual altering tools, around the IOPS pages;
- the user can upload up to 1,500 words or 2,000 cells (equivalent to 4 tables or graphs) provided that suitable acknowledgement of IOPS as source and copyright owner is given. The user must link to the IOPS page where the uploaded material was taken from;
- once a link to IOPS Toolkit website has been created, it should be tested to ensure that it works and meets the above conditions. We would then appreciate being notified via email@example.com.
If you have further questions about linking to IOPS Toolkit website, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information on this site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. IOPS makes every effort to ensure, but does not guarantee, the accuracy or completeness of the information on the IOPS Toolkit website. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
IOPS may add, change, improve, or update the information of the website without notice. IOPS reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue part of this site. Under no circumstances shall IOPS be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense suffered which is claimed to result from use of this site, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay. Use of this site is at user`s sole risk.
Information contained in the IOPS Toolkit website does not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the IOPS Secretariat concerning the legal status of any country or of its authorities.
The mention of specific companies or certain products does not imply that they are endorsed or recommended by IOPS in preference to others of a similar nature that are not mentioned.
We make every effort to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on the IOPS Toolkit website may have been created or structured in files or formats which are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. IOPS accepts no responsibility with regards to such problems (failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of content, etc.) incurred as a result of using the IOPS Toolkit website or any link to external sites.
If the IOPS Toolkit website contains message or communication facilities, the user shall not do any of the following:
- defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material;
- upload or attach files that contain software of other material protected by intellectual property laws unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another`s computer;
- upload, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available unsolicited advertising of any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, "spam" or chain letters; etc.
The user specifically acknowledges and agrees that IOPS is not liable for any conduct of any other user, including, but not limited to, the types of conduct listed above.
IOPS Toolkit website may contain advice, opinions and statements from external websites. Hyperlinks to non-IOPS Internet sites do not imply any official endorsement of or responsibility for the opinions, ideas, data or products presented at these locations or guarantee the validity of the information provided. The sole purpose of links to other sites is to indicate further information available on related topics.
IOPS reserves the right to deny at its sole discretion any user access to the IOPS Toolkit website or any portion thereof without notice.
For site security purpose and to ensure that IOPS Toolkit website remain(s) available to all users, it (they) employ(s) software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage and to detect other possible security breaches.
Nothing herein shall constitute or be considered to be a limitation upon or a waiver of the privileges and immunities of IOPS or of any related body or entity, which are specifically reserved.
The IOPS encourages partners, media and other institutions to use its logo when linking or referring to the IOPS Toolkit.
IOPS logo for authorship and endorsement. If you wish to use the IOPS logo in association with events or publications in a way that implies endorsement, partnership or authorship, you must obtain our written permission and agreement on how the logo will be used. If permission is granted, it is only granted for the specific event/product requested; usage with another event/product requires a new request.